Make your own No Churn Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream at home with five simple ingredients. It’s a family friendly dessert the whole family will love.
If you’re looking for a frozen treat to get you in the mood for Fall, this Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream is it. It’s so easy to make and you don’t even need an ice cream maker.
I first shared this recipe last September in my newsletter, but it’s so good I just had to share it here on the blog again. Well that and I made it again recently. I just love the flavor combination of apples and cinnamon; in fact, I think it’s probably my all time favorite flavor combination. I had some homemade applesauce prepared so I used that, but you can use your favorite store bought variety as well.
Because you don’t have to add the ingredients to an ice cream maker to churn for 30 minutes, it only takes about 5 minutes to prepare; then another 2-4 hours in the freezer before it’s ready to eat. At $ .40 per serving you’ll be making this Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream every week. Now all you need is to add a scoop of this to some homemade apple pie and you’ll be in heaven. Enjoy!
- 2 c . Heavy Cream
- 14 oz . Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp . Vanilla Extract
- 4 oz . Applesauce store bought or homemade applesauce
- 1 tsp . Ground Cinnamon
- Pour the heavy cream into a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk, vanilla extract, applesauce and cinnamon. Mix by hand until just blended. Don't over mix or the cream will become "soupy".
- Add the mixture to a container (I used a loaf pan) and cover tightly with plastic wrap; then freeze for a minimum of 2-4 hours before serving.
Here are some more apple recipes you may like to try:
If you want to stay up to date on all of my latest recipe experiments, sign up for my weekly newsletter or you can visit the recipe index and search for more recipes by categories. And don’t forget to visit me onFacebook,Twitter,Pinterest and Instagram too!