You know how much I love roasting things and this recipe was no exception. Just look at the beautiful color and the taste was incredible. I have made this recipe over and over again and my family loves it every single time. ~Enjoy!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
Balsamic Roasted Zucchini & Mushrooms
- 2 slices Zucchini, washed and sliced into 1/4" thick
- 8-10 Large Mushrooms, washed and quartered
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp . Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp . Balsamic Vinegar
- Kosher Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add the zucchini, mushrooms and garlic to a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and pour over the vegetables.
- Mix well then place on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, turning halfway.
Connect with me on Social Media
Shared on Weekend Potluck 5/11/12