Buffalo Roasted Potato Wedges made with russet potatoes and tossed with melted butter and hot sauce; then roasted until golden brown.
Over the summer, one of my daughters friends contacted me for the Grilled Chicken Buffalo Pasta recipe I made a while back because she wanted to make it herself. Then it occurred to me that the easy combination could be used on a variety of things and these Buffalo Roasted Potato Wedges were born.We don’t like food overly spicy, so I just added a touch of hot sauce, but if you’re like my niece…the hotter the better so add as much as you like. These made a nice side dish with some baked chicken, but would go with just about anything. I also loved how there are only three ingredients…BONUS!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
Russet potatoes tossed with melted butter and hot sauce; then roasted until golden brown make a tasty side dish the entire family will love.
- 5 Medium Russet Potatoes, peeled
- 4 tbsp. Butter, melted
- 2 tsp. Louisiana Hot Sauce, add more if you like it hotter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut each potato into approximately eight wedges by slicing the potato in half lengthwise; then cutting each half into quarters. Place them in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat; then add in the hot sauce. If you like it hotter, add more sauce to your liking.
- Add the melted butter to the potatoes and toss to coat; then line them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking process until they are golden brown.
Visit the recipe index to search for more recipes by category.