This Flourless Chocolate Cake is decadent and rich, just like a brownie and perfect for those following a gluten-free lifestyle.
I recently had the pleasure of reviewing a cookbook entitled Gluten-Free Quick & Easy by Carol Fenster, Ph.D. Though this cookbook was first published in 2007, the recipes in this over 300-page book are so easy to follow that I had to share it with you because as you all know, I’m all about quick and easy recipes!
As I flipped through the pages with sections on The Principles of Quick & Easy Gluten Free Cooking, The Gluten Free Lifestyle in Perspective, Stocking your Gluten Free Pantry, Saving Time in the Gluten Free Kitchen and Cooking the Quick & Easy Way, I found myself drooling over the recipes.
Since many of the people that I know who follow a Gluten Free diet are always trying to find the next best dessert, I decided to make the Flourless Chocolate Cake. This cake was deliciously moist and tasted just like a brownie to me. I served mine with some fresh strawberries and it was perfect.
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8" spring form pan and line the bottom with parchment paper; then grease again.
- Grind the nuts in a food processor to a fine texture; then add the brown sugar, eggs, oil, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and almond extract and process for 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides and process for another 30 seconds.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into corner comes out clean.
- Let cool 15 minutes in the pan, cut around the edge to loosen from the pan edges; then release the pan side and remove the paper liner.
Visit the recipe index to search for more recipes by category.
Connect with me on Social Media
*This is a sponsored post. I was given two copies of this book, one to give away and one to review. All opinions are my own.