Hellmann’s mayonnaise makes every salad taste better like this delicious Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad with Kalamata Olives, Capers and Sun Dried Tomatoes.
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own based on my own personal experiences.
For 100 years, Hellmann’s has brought together the best ingredients – such as oil, vinegar and now cage-free eggs – to help bring out the best meals and moments to America’s tables. I personally grew up on Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise and to me and my family, there is NO substitute. It’s always fresh, creamy and consistently delicious.
To celebrate its 100th birthday, Hellmann’s is teaming up with celebrity chef Mario Batali to showcase how decades of delicious meals start with real, quality ingredients. Mario put his own spin on a classic recipe for Chicken Pasta Salad with Green Olives and Raisins and it inspired me to create my own unique twist on his salad and enter the contest myself.
I opted to incorporate some of my favorite aromatic flavors like Kalamata olives, capers, sun dried tomatoes, fresh oregano and lemon; then used grilled chicken instead of sautéing it for that extra depth in flavor. This salad was exquisite and would make the perfect cold meal on a hot summer’s day or shared with family and friends as an accompaniment at your next gathering!
Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad with Kalamata Olives, Capers and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 lb. Bowtie Pasta (I used Barilla Plus)
- 1 lb. Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 3/4 c. Kalamata Olives, pitted and halved
- 2 tbsp. Capers
- 3/4 c. Sun Dried Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 Scallions, chopped
- 1 c. Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Oregano, chopped
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- While pasta is cooking, season your chicken with salt and pepper; then grill 7-8 minutes per side until chicken is cooked through. Cool, then slice into strips.
- In large bowl, whisk together the Hellmann’s, oregano, lemon zest and juice until it’s creamy.
- Add cooked pasta, chicken, olives, capers, sun dried tomatoes and scallions and toss to coat.
Join the Hellmann’s Blue Ribbon table and co-create your own recipe with Mario Batali. ENTER HERE for your chance to win a seat at the World’s Longest Picnic Table for Hellmann’s 100th birthday celebration in September. You can also visit Facebook.com/Hellmanns to watch Mario share his modern twist on some of Hellmann’s classic recipes!