Honey Balsamic Dressing made with Dijon mustard, honey, balsamic vinegar and fresh rosemary is perfect for tossed salads or used as a marinade.
A few weeks ago I shared a recipe for Honey Balsamic Grilled Chicken and thought why not share a separate recipe for the marinade I used as well.
That's why this recipe for Honey Balsamic Dressing not only tastes great as a marinade, but also as a dressing on top of a tossed salad. Dressings like this one are so quick and easy to make too!
How do you make Honey Balsamic Dressing?
For this recipe you'll need honey, Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, Canola oil and fresh rosemary.
Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl until emulsified; then store in a refrigerator for up to two weeks. This recipe makes 6-ounces (¾ cup).
Use in a of Salad
You can make a traditional salad with mixed greens or use in spinach salads. You can also use this dressing in place of other vinaigrettes found in salads like quinoa or pasta too.
Here are some examples:
- Spinach Salad with Apples & Pecans
- Arugula Salad
- Sun Dried Tomato Balsamic Quinoa Salad
- Vegetable Pasta Salad
- Honey Balsamic Potato Salad
Use as a marinade
This dressing also makes a tasty marinade with chicken, beef, pork or shrimp.
Here are a few recipe we love:
VISIT THE RECIPE INDEX TO SEARCH FOR MORE RECIPES BY CATEGORY.
Try these recipes too!
- Oriental Dressing (Applebee's Copycat)
- Everyday Salad Dressing
- Green Goddess Dressing
- Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing
- Outback Copycat Ranch Dressing
- Garlic and Cheese Dressing
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE A FREE EBOOK!
Honey Balsamic Dressing
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl until emulsified; then store in a refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Leave a Reply