Mediterranean Pasta Salad made with fresh garden cucumbers, tomatoes and crumbled feta cheese. A simple, flavorful salad you can make in 30 minutes that goes well with just about anything.
I love pasta salads; especially during the summer when you’re looking for something to eat that will fill you up without having to turn the oven on and this Mediterranean Pasta Salad is perfect for those times.
It’s so light and flavorful. I even like to add some grilled chicken to it as well.
How do you make Mediterranean Pasta Salad?
To make this pasta salad, cook your pasta according to package directions and rinse under cold water to cool. While the pasta is cooking, cut your cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, and herbs and place in a large mixing bowl with the crumbled Feta cheese.
Add the cooked and cooled pasta; then add the oil and vinegar and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to your liking and refrigerate until ready to serve. ~
More Mediterranean recipes
One of the most popular posts is Common Mediterranean Herbs; which includes links to some of my favorite Mediterranean recipes. You’ll also love these recipes for Stuffed Flank Steak, Roasted Cauliflower and Mediterranean Chick Pea Salad. Enjoy!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and receive a FREE eBook!
- 1 pound dry farfalle pasta
- 1 cup small dice english cucumber
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar (or regular balsamic)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and cool.
- Add the cucumber, tomatoes, onion, feta cheese, oregano and pasta to a bowl; then add in the vinegar and oil. Mix well and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.