Organic mixed greens tossed with fresh raspberries, buttery pecans and crumbled Feta cheese topped with a raspberry vinaigrette.
Not all recipes have to be complicated and this Mixed Green Salad in a Raspberry Vinaigrette is one of them!
The combination of sweet raspberries with the sharpness of the Feta cheese and maple, buttery flavor of the pecans make this the perfect salad to eat on its own or serve as a side to any meal .
How do you make Mixed Greens Salad?
For this recipe you’ll need mixed greens, crumbled Feta cheese, chopped pecans and fresh raspberries. You can also use other lettuces, but I like the organic mix.
Add the lettuce, cheese and pecans to a bowl and mix well, coating all of the leaves. Next, gently add the raspberries and mix so as not to crush them; then top with prepared Raspberry Vinaigrette.
How do you make Raspberry Vinaigrette?
This Mixed Green Salad in a Raspberry Vinaigrette is delicious and so light and refreshing. ~Enjoy!
VISIT THE RECIPE INDEX TO SEARCH FOR MORE RECIPES BY CATEGORY.
Mixed Greens in a Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 5 oz. pkg. Organic Mixed Greens, rinsed
- 1/4 c. Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 c. Chopped Pecans
- 1 pt. Fresh Raspberries
- Prepared Raspberry Vinaigrette
For the Mixed Green Salad
- Add the lettuce, cheese and pecans to a bowl and mix well; coating all of the leaves.
- Gently add the raspberries and mix so as not to crush them; then add as much vinaigrette as you prefer.
For the Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE A FREE EBOOK!
CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
*Originally shared April 2012/Updated May 2020