Organic Alphabet Soup made with mixed vegetables, alphabet shaped pasta and organic vegetable broth. Perfect for lunch or dinner!
This Organic Alphabet Soup has got to be the EASIEST soup you can make. With only 3 ingredients and about a half hour of your time, you are well on your way to make a delicious, quick and filling lunch or dinner you and your family are going to love!
Alphabet soup reminds me of my youth. It was one of my favorite kind of soup as a child. My mom would open a can of Campbell’s soup on a cold day and it would just warm me up from the inside out. My sister and I would like to try to spell words with our soup too, but didn’t everyone?
[clickToTweet tweet=”Organic Alphabet Soup #soup #organix” quote=”Organic Alphabet Soup made with mixed vegetables, alphabet shaped pasta and organic vegetable broth. Perfect for lunch or dinner! “]
I can’t remember the last time I had alphabet soup and I know my kids never ate it (at least at home anyway) so I decided to make my own version from what I could remember. I think their version also had some tomatoes and potatoes, but I opted to leave them out.
My family really enjoyed this soup and I liked the fact that it was also virtually fat-free and made with organic ingredients, but shhhh….they’ll never know it was good for them! ~Enjoy!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
Organic Alphabet Soup
- 4 c. Organic Vegetable Broth
- 2 c. Water
- 2 c. Organic Frozen Mixed Vegetables (peas, carrots, corn, green beans)
- 1/2 c. Dry Alphabet Shaped Pasta
- Kosher Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Add the vegetable broth, water, and vegetables to a large pot. Bring the contents to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the dry pasta and cook for another 10-15 minutes, until the pasta is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
Visit the recipe index to search for more recipes by category.