Soft and chewy Pumpkin Spice M&M Cookies go perfectly with a tall glass of milk for an afternoon snack or special Fall treat.
Today is National Homemade Cookie Day and to celebrate Fall (and all things pumpkin!), I’ve created a new cookie recipe for you: Pumpkin Spice M&M Cookies. I love finding new products when I go shopping and this time it was Pumpkin Spice M&M’s.
They also had a candy corn flavor, but I’m not a huge fan of candy corn. I try not to bake cookies often because they don’t last long in this house. Seriously…just because I have girls doesn’t mean they don’t eat me out of house and home like those teenaged boys I hear about! These Pumpkin Spice M&M Cookies were gone in under 24 hours. I guess they liked them. 🙂 ~Enjoy!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
- 2 1/4 c. All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 c. Unsalted Butter, softened
- 3/4 c. Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 c. Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1- 9 oz. Bag Pumpkin Spice M&M Candy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin spice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, both sugars, vanilla and eggs. Mix well.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture until the dough forms; then stir in the candy.
- Drop a kitchen teaspoon full of dough onto a nonstick baking sheet (or lined with parchment paper) and repeat keeping 2" apart.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool.
Connect with me on Social Media