Chicken wings tossed with tabasco sauce and honey; then baked until crispy make a tasty appetizer or game day snack.
This recipe is another one of my themed posts where a good recipe got mixed in and never had a chance to shine on it’s own. I do have to say the picture isn’t stellar, but the flavor certainly makes up for any lack of photography skills I had in the beginning!
How do you make tabasco and honey wings?
In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat; then brown chicken evenly on both sides until chicken is cooked through; approximately 10-15 minutes. Remove the chicken and place in a bowl.
These Tabasco and Honey Chicken Wings would make a tasty appetizer any time of the year, but they are a favorite on New Year’s Eve and any football Sunday. ~Enjoy!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
Tabasco & Honey Chicken Wings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat; then brown chicken evenly on both sides until chicken is cooked through; approximately 10-15 minutes. Remove the chicken and place in a bowl.
- While the chicken is frying, melt butter along with the garlic powder, tabasco and honey in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add this mixture to the bowl of chicken, toss well to coat all of the pieces and place in an oven safe baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes until the chicken turns golden brown.