These simple to make Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Cupcakes are made with only 3 ingredients. Seriously folks. Ice cream, flour and sugar. THAT IS IT!
You can use any type of ice cream you wish to create so many flavor combinations. For this version I used Vanilla Bean ice cream; then topped them with an Apple Cinnamon Whipped Cream.
DE-LIC-IOUS! They are a little denser than a cupcake, more like a muffin, but not as sweet. As an aside, my twelve year old and her friend made vanilla and chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting to sell at a school event and sold out. These cupcakes are perfect for a special treat any day of the year. Enjoy!
VISIT THE RECIPE INDEX TO SEARCH FOR MORE RECIPES BY CATEGORY.
For the Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Cupcakes
For the Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the ice cream in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until creamy.
- Add the flour and sugar; mix well. Do not over mix.
- Pour into lined cupcake pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until tops spring back when you touch them.
- Let cool and add whipped cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Refrigerate or serve immediately.
For the Apple Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium sized bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, mix all ingredients on high speed until the cream forms stiff peaks.