These simple to make Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Cupcakes are made with only 3 ingredients. Seriously folks. Ice cream, flour and sugar. THAT IS IT!
You can use any type of ice cream you wish to create so many flavor combinations. For this version I used Vanilla Bean ice cream; then topped them with an Apple Cinnamon Whipped Cream.
DE-LIC-IOUS! They are a little denser than a cupcake, more like a muffin, but not as sweet. As an aside, my twelve year old and her friend made vanilla and chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting to sell at a school event and sold out. These cupcakes are perfect for a special treat any day of the year. Enjoy!
VISIT THE RECIPE INDEX TO SEARCH FOR MORE RECIPES BY CATEGORY.
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Cupcakes with Apple Cinnamon Whipped Cream
For the Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Cupcakes
For the Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the ice cream in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until creamy.
- Add the flour and sugar; mix well. Do not over mix.
- Pour into lined cupcake pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until tops spring back when you touch them.
- Let cool and add whipped cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Refrigerate or serve immediately.
For the Apple Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium sized bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, mix all ingredients on high speed until the cream forms stiff peaks.