Beer Cheese Dip
Beer Cheese Dip made with Blue Moon Belgian White beer, Colby Jack and sharp White Cheddar cheeses and hot sauce. Dip your favorite tortilla chip or pretzels for a tasty game day snack.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 2 cups
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 3 tbsp. All-Purpose Flour
- 12 oz. Your Favorite Beer (I used Blue Moon Belgian White)
- 1/2 c. Milk (I used 2%)
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Hot Sauce (or more as desired)
- 2 c. Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- 2 c. White Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Ground Paprika or Cayenne Pepper, garnish
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat; then whisk in the flour to form a roux.
Add your favorite beer, milk, garlic, Dijon mustard, hot sauce and shredded the cheeses.
Keep whisking over medium heat until the cheese melts and the dip is smooth. Pour the dip in a serving bowl, garnish with paprika or pepper and serve with tortilla chips or pretzels.