Mediterranean Roasted Cauliflower
Cauliflower roasted with fresh Mediterranean flavors like Greek yogurt, Kalamata olives, fresh lemon and oregano. It's the perfect side dish to any meal.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 1 cups Large Head Cauliflower, rinsed and cut into florets (7-8 )
- 1/2 c . Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/2 c . Chopped Kalamata Olives
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 oz . 0% Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp . Chopped Fresh Oregano
- 1 tbsp . Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 2 tbsp . Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
In a large bowl, add the cauliflower florets, tomatoes, olives, and garlic.
In a separate small bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon zest and juice, oregano, cheese, olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk together until smooth then pour over the cauliflower and toss to coat.
Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet or oven safe baking dish and bake for 45-60 minutes; turning halfway. The cauliflower is done when it is golden brown and fork tender. (Cooking time varies depending on how large your cauliflower florets are).