Oreos combined with cream cheese; then dipped in white chocolate is a dessert that everyone will love; whether it’s for holidays or a weeknight treat.
When Nikki from Chef-in-Training posted her recipe last month for these No Bake Oreo Truffles, I couldn’t run downstairs fast enough to get the page off of the printer without my kids seeing it and screaming “You HAVE to make these!”. I agreed but told them I would add it to the holiday baking list.
Well, this week, I tried them out and I have to say, they are AWESOME and I’m not a huge Oreo fan. Well technically, I’m not really a dessert fan in general, but they were SO easy to make.
How do you make Oreo Truffles?
To make these truffles you’ll need three ingredients: Oreos, cream cheese and melted white chocolate. The plus side to this recipe is that there is no baking involved so I can’t burn them.
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and receive a FREE eBook!
No Bake Oreo Truffles
- 1 pkg. Double Stuffed Oreos
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz. White Chocolate
- Chop Oreos up fine in a food processor. Add them to a bowl along with the cream cheese and mash together until well combined.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on a wax covered cookie sheet. Put in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
- While they are in the freezer, melt chocolate according to directions. Pull the truffles out of the freezer, and dip into chocolate. Garnish with sprinkles.