Tired of the same old boring deviled eggs? Try a new way to make them this Easter with these 32 Ways to Make Deviled Eggs.
I don’t know what other holiday utilizes eggs more than Easter and each year I tend to make the same kind of deviled eggs; my version of Chick Deviled Eggs made with Dijon mustard and mayonnaise (recipe below).
This year, I scoured some of my favorite food blogs and found 32 Ways to Make Deviled Eggs this Easter that will surely kick your eggs up a notch. Though our family still colors eggs every year, we no longer hide them. I guess at 18 and 13 they’re either too old or too cool. 🙂 Even when we did hide eggs on Easter morning, we would use plastic eggs for the hunt as there is nothing worse than the smell of a forgotten hard boiled egg!
Before we start with these fabulous recipes, you have to first make the hard boiled eggs. Everyone has their own take on this whether it be boiling or baking, but this is the method I use and it’s worked for us for as long as I can remember.
How do you Make Hard Boiled Eggs?
STEP 1: Place eggs in a single layer at the bottom of a saucepan. Add cold water to cover eggs and 1 tbsp. white distilled vinegar; which helps the shell peel easier. Heat over high heat to just boiling then remove from burner and cover pan.
STEP 2: Let eggs stand in hot water for 12-13 minutes for large eggs. Check to see if the eggs are done by removing one of the eggs and spinning it on it’s vertical axis. If the egg spins straight, it’s done; if the egg wobbles and falls, place back in the hot water for another 1-3 minutes until it’s finished cooking.
STEP 3: Drain the water and cool the eggs completely under cold running water or place the eggs in a bowl of ice water; then refrigerate until you’re ready to use or color them
Here are 32 Ways to Make Deviled Eggs this Easter. Click on the recipe name to be taken to the author’s original post and let me know which one you decided to try. ~Enjoy!
Visit the recipe index to search for more recipes by category!
- Sour Cream and Bacon Deviled Eggs from Simply Recipes
- Truffled Deviled Eggs from Tide and Thyme (photo)
- Curry Deviled Eggs from Mother Thyme
- Avocado Deviled Eggs from Cakes Cottage
- Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs from KitchMe
- Turn Up the Heat Deviled Eggs from Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen
- Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs from The Galley Gourmet
- Bacon Balsamic Deviled Eggs from Recipe Girl
- Bacon Horseradish Deviled Eggs from Valerie’s Kitchen
- Tuna Deviled Eggs from Olga’s Flavor Factory
- Chick Deviled Eggs from Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen
- Jalepeno Cilantro Deviled Eggs from Ancestral Nutrition
- Horseradish Deviled Eggs from Bev Cooks (photo)
- Easter Neon Deviled Eggs from Frugal Coupon Living
- Mexican Deviled Eggs from Lady Behind the Curtain
- Crab Rangoon Deviled Eggs from I Am A Food Blog
- Buffalo Bleu Cheese Deviled Eggs from She Knows
- Guacamole Deviled Eggs from Cooking Stoned (photo)
- Jalepeno Popper Deviled Eggs from Closet Cooking
- Sriracha Bacon Deviled Eggs from South Your Mouth
- Crawfish Stuffed Deviled Eggs from The Fifth Tine
- Da-Bomb Deviled Eggs from Oh Sweet Basil
- Avocado & Wasabi Deviled Eggs from Family Spice
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs from Real Housemoms
- Perfect Deviled Eggs from She Wears Many Hats
- Sriracha Deviled Eggs from Once Upon a Chef
- Easy Deviled Eggs from Six Sister’s Stuff
- Easter Deviled Eggs from Food Jimoto
- Shrimp Deviled Eggs from Mia’s Domain
- Lentil Deviled Eggs from Primavera Kitchen
- Spinach & Bacon Deviled Eggs from Jelly Toast (photo)
- Deviled Eggs with Beets and Smoked Salmon from Little Broken
Connect with me on Social Media
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Bloglovin’
Shop Related Products