These Cinnamon Apple Spice Shortbread cookies were so easy to make! Just add all of your ingredients to your food processor, pulse a few times; then let the dough rest and chill before baking. Since I don’t like complicated desserts, I really loved how this recipe only had four ingredients; all of which are staples I always have on hand in my pantry.
You can use any type of tea leaves you like. Mint. Lemon. Raspberry. Peach. You get the point. Each one will give your cookie a unique flavor all on its own. I used a heart cookie cutter, but you can use any shape you would like to. I just thought spreading a little love is good any time throughout the year. These cookies were delicious, not overly sweet like some cookies and would go perfectly with a hot cup of tea for an afternoon or evening snack. ~Enjoy!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
Cinnamon Apple Spice Shortbread Cookies
- Combine flour and tea leaves in a food processor and pulse.
- Add the sugar and butter; then pulse until the dough comes together.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface, flatten into a disk and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll dough 1/4" thick on a lightly floured surface and cut out shapes with a 2" cookie cutter and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
Visit the recipe index to search for more recipes by category.