DELICIOUS! And…so easy too. Now I have to find some other way to use up the rest of the candy since I still have about 1 1/2 bags left. My kids were pleasantly surprised when they came home from school to a tasty treat and these are perfect for Fall because pumpkin spice flavors are everywhere. ~Enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Kisses Sugar Cookies
- Cream together the butter and sugar; then add in the egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and pumpkin spice. Gradually add the flour to the sugar mixture. Mix until all ingredients have been combined.
- Using a knife or a hand chopper, chop the kisses into small pieces then add them to the cookie batter; stirring only until the pieces have been mixed throughout.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the dough, preheat oven to 350 degrees F and scoop the cookie dough onto a greased baking sheet with a medium 2 tbsp. scoop.
- Bake approximately 10-12 minutes until the bottom turns slightly brown.