Spaghetti Casserole made with your favorite marinara sauce, lean ground beef, mushrooms and shredded Mozzarella cheese is a deliciously quick and easy weeknight meal.
Years ago I shared "newsletter only" recipes to those who subscribed and I've been trying to find those gems to share here with you. This Spaghetti Casserole with Ground Beef was one of those recipes and I'm SO glad I found it!
This is one of those recipes that you can quickly throw together when you have leftover spaghetti and want to make a new meal out of it.
How do you make Spaghetti Casserole?
For this recipe you'll need cooked spaghetti, prepared Marinara sauce, ground beef, sliced mushrooms and shredded Mozzarella cheese.
Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F. Brown the ground beef in a large pot on top of the stove; then add the mushrooms.
Cook until they start to soften; then add the sauce, pasta and half of the mozzarella cheese; mix well.
Place the mixture in a 9x13 casserole dish; then top with the remaining cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes until the cheese is hot and bubbly; then serve hot.
When I originally made this recipe for Spaghetti Casserole, I used day old cooked spaghetti and my homemade sauce so this only took about 30 minutes from start to finish. Add some extra time if you need to cook the spaghetti first.
We used to order something similar to this at our local pizza restaurant and it was delicious. I mean how can you go wrong with pasta and cheese? ~Enjoy!
VISIT THE RECIPE INDEX TO SEARCH FOR MORE RECIPES BY CATEGORY.
- 1 lb. Cooked Spaghetti (preferably leftover)
- 2 c. Prepared Marinara Sauce
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 c. Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 c. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese; divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown the ground beef in a large pot; then stir in the mushrooms. Cook until they start to soften.
- Add the sauce, pasta and half of the mozzarella cheese; mix well.
- Place the mixture in a casserole dish then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until the cheese is hot and bubbly.
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE A FREE EBOOK!
Shop Related Products