Make Applebee’s Oriental Dressing in the comfort of your own home. It’s perfect on salad or sandwiches and the family is going to love it!
My family and I are not fast-food people and even my twelve year old when given the choice of going to McDonald’s or Applebee’s will choose Applebee’s EVERY time. She just loves the food there and rarely eats off the kid’s menu. In fact, her favorite thing to order are their Wonton Grilled Chicken Tacos made with their Oriental Dressing.
My oldest daughter and I usually gravitate towards the Oriental Chicken Salad or the Oriental Chicken Wrap. One day I went on a quest to find out how to make the dressing they serve with it and I have to say this recipe is SPOT ON and so easy to make.
I used it on some mixed greens with grilled chicken as I didn’t want to tackle the entire salad (too many ingredients!), but this Oriental Dressing is now one of our favorite dressings to make at home. Not only is it tasty, you can also use it as a marinade for chicken, pork or seafood. ~Enjoy!
Get my weekly newsletter for the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
Visit the recipe index to search for more recipes by category.
- Recipe sligthly adapted from Copycat Restaurant Recipes
- 3 tbsp . Honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp . Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 c . Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp . Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1/8 tsp . Sesame Oil
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and whisk well.
- Nutrition Facts
- Calories 31, Carbs 0g, Fat 3.4g, Protein 0g, Fiber 0g, Sugar 0g, Sodium 40mg
- *Calculations based on ingredients entered into Calorie Count and may not be 100% accurate.
What is your favorite restaurant menu item?