This recipe for Gremolata Roasted Turkey Breast couldn’t be any easier or tastier for that matter! With a few simple, fresh ingredients like parsley, lemon and garlic, you can transform any roast into a family favorite.
I happened to use Perdue’s Seasoned Turkey Breast that comes in a netting; however, I rinsed off the seasonings and removed the netting before adding my gremolata topping. You can also use turkey london broil (which I just tried this past weekend and was AH-MAZ-ING!), roaster chicken, whole turkey, fish or even a beef roast.
The flavor is delicate yet bold enough to pair nicely with any cut of meat. My family really enjoyed this roast; which took only 10 minutes to prepare before popping it into the oven. ~Enjoy!
- 2 1/2 lb . Boneless Turkey Breast Roast
- 1/4 c . Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 Lemon zest and juice
- 1 Clove Garlic minced
- Kosher Salt as desired
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper as desired
- 3 tbsp . Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the netting and rinse the meat under cold water to remove any seasonings. Place the turkey breast in a shallow, oven safe baking dish.
- Combine the parsley, lemon zest and juice, garlic, salt, pepper and oil. Mix well.
- Brush the gremolata mixture evenly on top of the turkey, add about 1 cup of water to the bottom of the pan and place the turkey in the oven.
- Bake for approximately 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours or until the juices run clear and the internal temperature reaches a minimum of 165 degrees. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.