With meals like this Gremolata Roasted Turkey Breast made with fresh parsley, lemon and garlic; you can transform any roast into a family favorite.
I happened to use Perdue’s Seasoned Turkey Breast that comes in a netting; however, I rinsed off the seasonings and removed the netting before adding my gremolata topping.
You can also use turkey london broil (which I just tried this past weekend and was AH-MAZ-ING!), roaster chicken, whole turkey, fish or even a beef roast.
The flavor of this Gremolata Roasted Turkey Breast is delicate yet bold enough to pair nicely with any cut of meat. My family really enjoyed this roast; which took only 10 minutes to prepare before popping it into the oven. ~Enjoy!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
Gremolata Roasted Turkey Breast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the netting and rinse the meat under cold water to remove any seasonings. Place the turkey breast in a shallow, oven safe baking dish.
- Combine the parsley, lemon zest and juice, garlic, salt, pepper and oil. Mix well.
- Brush the gremolata mixture evenly on top of the turkey, add about 1 cup of water to the bottom of the pan and place the turkey in the oven.
- Bake for approximately 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours or until the juices run clear and the internal temperature reaches a minimum of 165 degrees. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Visit the recipe index to search for more recipes by category.
Connect with me on Social Media
*Originally shared May 2014/Updated March 2019