Asiago & Rosemary Cheese Crisps are a fun, tasty addition to your meal planning. Use cheese crisps to top your favorite soup or salad or eat them ‘as is’ for a snack.
Cheese crisps are a fun, tasty addition to your meal planning and will impress the heck out of your family and friends. Use cheese crisps to top your favorite soup or salad or eat them ‘as is’ for a snack. Think grown up version of Cheez-Its!
How do you make Asiago Rosemary Cheese Crisps?
Start by lining a baking sheet with parchment paper. It will make it 10x easier to get off of the pan without breaking. Once you put the shredded Asiago cheese onto the parchment paper, flatten out the mound so that you get thin, even crisps.
Place in the oven and bake 7-10 minutes until the cheese has melted. Allow to cool completely before removing from the pan. Once your cheese crisps have cooled, you can store them in an airtight container for 2-3 days, if they last that long! ~Enjoy!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and receive a FREE eBook!
Asiago and Rosemary Cheese Crisps
- 1 c . Shredded Aged Asiago PDO
- 1 tbsp . Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the cheese and rosemary in a bowl and mix well.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of the cheese mixture onto the lined baking sheet; then flatten the cheese so that it's not in a mound.
- Bake 7-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is a light golden brown. Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Visit the recipe index to search for more recipes by category.
Connect with me on Social Media