Roast beef, Asiago cheese, and rosemary mayonnaise on grilled Ciabatta bread is a tasty way to utilize leftover roast beef for lunch or dinner.
Today I’m sharing my last new recipe for Roast Beef & Asiago Panini. I know don’t get upset. There will be more recipes to come in the future I promise! But today is all about this FAB-U-LOUS panini made with roast beef, Fresh Asiago PDO, and rosemary mayonnaise all tucked inside crunchy Ciabatta bread before grilled to perfection.
I happened to use leftover roast beef we had from our Sunday Supper, but you can used deli roast beef to prepare this sandwich as a ‘short cut’. The cheese is so creamy and melts perfectly that I wound up eating two of these panini’s during the week…they were THAT good!
I hope you enjoyed all of this weeks’ recipes. If you missed any, you can check them out here:
- Linguine with Limoncello Asiago Cream Sauce
- Spinach & Asiago Mini Quiche
- Italian Nachos
- Asiago & Rosemary Cheese Crisps
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
Roast Beef and Asiago Panini
- Heat your panini press on high.
- Combine the mayonnaise and rosemary together in a small bowl.
- Cut each piece of bread in half horizontally and spread 1 tbsp. of the rosemary mayonnaise on the bread.
- Add 3 ounces each of roast beef and Asiago cheese to each roll; then place the top on the sandwich.
- Spray the panini press with the cooking spray on both sides and place the sandwich between the metal pans. Close the lid and cook until the cheese has melted and the bread is toasted; approximately 5 minutes. Repeat for each sandwich.
Connect with me on Social Media
Which Asiago recipe was your favorite?