Entertaining last minute? Try making this quick and easy Blueberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark for dessert. It only takes a few minutes to make; then 1 hour until you’re ready to eat. Makes a fabulous hostess gift around the holidays too!
Several years ago, we went snow tubing with the family of my youngest daughters pre-school friend.
We met at our house since we lived closer to the resort and the mom brought us some dark chocolate bark laced with dried cranberries and pistachios. It was INCREDIBLE!
So much so that I just had to get the recipe for my husband. I now have to make this for once a year around the holidays as it’s one of his favorite treats!. It’s really quite simple to make, don’t let the number of steps fool you below.
How do you make Blueberry Pistachio Bark?
Melt the chocolate. Mix in the berries and nuts. Refrigerate. And in an hour (sometimes less if you spread the chocolate thinner!), you will have a sweet and salty dessert that everyone will rave about.
Trust me. I decided to make this last minute to bring to a friends Christmas party (seriously, I made it and had it plated for the photo in less than an hour!) and everyone devoured it. You can break the pieces as small or as large as you wish.
VISIT THE RECIPE INDEX TO SEARCH FOR MORE RECIPES.
- 12 ounces dark or milk chocolate
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- Melt the milk chocolate over a double boiler; stirring until all the chocolate has melted.
- In another pot, melt the white chocolate over a double boiler; stirring until all of the chocolate has melted.
- Add half of the blueberries and pistachios to the milk chocolate and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, spread the chocolate mixture about 1/2" thick; then drop the white chocolate by spoonfuls over the milk chocolate.
- With the tip of a knife, swirl the chocolates together to create a marbled effect; then sprinkle the remaining blueberries and pistachios on top.
- Refrigerate bark for about 1 hour or until firm, then break it into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one month.