If you're not much of a baker, yet want to make something fun and festive; then this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark is perfect for you!
I first made this recipe a few years ago and shared it in my Weekly Newsletter and realized I had never posted this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark here on the blog itself. Yikes!!
How do you make Halloween Candy Bark?
This recipe is super simple to make and great for those last minute get togethers too! All you have to do is melt your favorite chocolate in the microwave or on top of the stove over a double boiler. I used dark chocolate, but you can use milk, semi sweet or white.
Next, line a 13x9 sheet pan with parchment paper; then spread the melted chocolate. Toss on some fun Fall colored candies like mini red, yellow and brown M&M's, candy corn and googly candy eyes; then refrigerate for at least 1 hour until the chocolate sets.
Finally, chop the Halloween Candy Bark into pieces using the tip of a sharp knife and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enlist the kids to help decorate to make it their own. Happy Halloween~Enjoy!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and receive a FREE eBook!
Halloween Candy Bark
- 6 ounces chocolate (dark, semi sweet, milk or white)
- 1 cup assorted fall color candy (I used Wilton eyes, fall color M&M's and candy corn)
- Melt the chocolate in either a microwave safe bowl or over a double boiler on top of the stove. If using the microwave, start at 30 seconds and repeat for 10 seconds at a time until the chocolate is smooth.
- Line a 13x9 sheet pan with parchment paper; then spread the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle the candy on top of the chocolate; then refrigerate for at least 1 hour until the chocolate sets. Chop the bark into pieces using a sharp knife and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Visit the recipe index to search for more recipes by category.
Connect with me on Social Media
For more Halloween recipe ideas, follow my Pinterest board!