These Parmesan Rosemary Pork Cutlets are one of my family’s favorite “go to” weeknight meals. With a few simple ingredients, you can have a quick, tasty dinner in about 20 minutes.
Just look at how crispy, golden brown these Parmesan Rosemary Pork Cutlets are! I usually purchase a large, whole boneless pork loin and trim it down into several different cuts for various uses on my own.
It is generally less expensive buying it this way and you can trim it down to how you would like to use it.
What are some other uses for a whole pork loin?
- Leave a piece whole for a Sunday roast (like this Herbs de Provence Encrusted Pork Loin with Pan Gravy)
- Cut some into thicker chops (4-6 ounces each) so I can either stuff them (like these Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Chops), bake them with some seasoning like lemon pepper or garlic or grill them (like these Lemon Basil Grilled Pork Chops)
- Cut them into thinner chops (3-4 ounces); then pound them with a meat mallet until they’re uniform in size to use in recipes like Pork Marsala or breaded and fried like today’s recipe.
My family really loves these cutlets and I appreciate that I can get dinner on the table in about 20 minutes. Actually these took me 16 minutes from start to finish since I had these thin cutlets already defrosted, but who’s counting. 😉
How do you make Parmesan Rosemary Pork Cutlets?
Start by heating oil in large saute pan. I like to use extra virgin olive oil. Prepare 3 separate bowls: flour, egg whites; then combine Italian breadcrumbs, shredded Parmesan cheese and fresh, chopped rosemary to another bowl.
Dip the pounded pork cutlet first in the flour, then egg whites; then breadcrumb mixture. Repeat for all. Fry the cutlets about 3-4 minutes per side; depending on how thick they are.
Dinner is served! Well minus the sides; however, I generally just serve ours with a tossed salad. This recipe for Parmesan Rosemary Pork Cutlets is enough to serve four people; though I tend to make extras.
It tastes great on a sandwich or cut up on top of a tossed salad. ~Enjoy!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and receive a FREE eBook!
- Heat oil in large saute pan over medium high heat.
- Prepare 3 separate bowls: flour, egg whites; then combine Italian breadcrumbs, shredded Parmesan cheese and fresh, chopped rosemary to another bowl.
- Dip the pork cutlet first in the flour, then egg whites; then breadcrumb mixture. Repeat for all of them.
- Fry the cutlets about 3-4 minutes per side; depending on their thickness. Drain on paper towels to remove any excess oil.
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE A FREE EBOOK!
Connect with me on Social Media