Basil Pecan Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms make a nice addition to your holiday table or game day snacking. They’re also gluten-free!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
Basil Pecan Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms make a nice addition to your holiday table or game day snacking. They're also gluten-free!
- 12 Large White Button Mushrooms
- 15 Whole Shelled Pecans
- 1 c . Fresh Basil
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 tbsp . Pecorino Romano Cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp . Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wipe off mushrooms off with a damp cloth and remove the stems; then set them on a baking sheet.
- Add the pecans, basil and cheese to your food processor and pulse until the contents are fine; then add the oil and pulse again until the mixture forms together.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with the pesto mixture; then spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Calories 41, Fat 3.9g, Carbohydrates 1.1g, Fiber .4g, Sugar .5g, Protein 1.1g *Nutritional information provided by Calorie Count and may not be 100% accurate.