Basil Pecan Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms make a nice addition to your holiday table or game day snacking. They're also gluten-free!
If you like mushrooms, especially stuffed, like we do then you have to try these Basil Pecan Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms. Oh my goodness, these were phenomenal!
These stuffed mushrooms are low in cholesterol and sodium and high in iron, niacin, riboflavin, and B6. All that and they're only 41 calories each...BONUS!
How do you make Basil Pecan Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms?
To make these mushrooms you'll need white button mushrooms, pecans, fresh basil, garlic, grated Pecorino Romano cheese and extra virgin olive oil.
Combine all but the mushrooms in a mini food processor and blend until smooth; then stuff the mushroom caps. Bake in a 425 degree F oven for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
The flavor combination of fresh basil and pecans really gave these Basil Pecan Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms an exquisite taste. Perfect for small gatherings, holidays or game day festivities. ~Enjoy!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and receive a FREE eBook!
Basil Pecan Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms
- 12 large white mushrooms
- 15 whole shelled pecans
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons grated pecorino romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wipe off mushrooms off with a damp cloth and remove the stems; then set the tops on a baking sheet.
- Add the pecans, basil and cheese to a mini food processor and pulse until the contents are fine. Add the oil and pulse again until the mixture forms together.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with the pesto mixture; then spray the tops with cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
Italian Gorgonzola and Sun Dried Tomato Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Garlic & Herb Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Connect with me on Social Media
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Leave a Reply