Boneless center cut pork chops pan seared on top of the stove with fresh, white mushrooms in a light Dijon mustard sauce.
This recipe takes about 1/2 hour to make (depending on the thickness of your pork chops) and is super flavorful. Enjoy!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
Dijon Mushroom Pan Seared Pork
- Heat the oil and butter in a large saute pan or Dutch oven.
- Trim any fat from your meat, then add to the hot pan.
- Allow the meat to brown on each side until it has cooked through. (Depending on the thickness of the cut and how you prefer your meat cooked, it could be anywhere from 5-10 minutes).
- Remove the pork from the pan, cover and set aside.
- Add your mushrooms to the pan and allow to soften, then add the flour and mix well.
- Next, add the mustard and chicken broth; mix well and bring to a boil.
- Add meat back into pan, reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.