Grilled chicken topped with a low fat sauce made with nonfat Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, chicken broth and fresh tarragon.
It’s seriously delicious, healthy and only takes 20 minutes to make! If you don’t have a grill or can’t get to the one in your backyard because of Winter and possible snow, you can always use a grill pan, Cuisinart or George Forman indoor grill all year round.
This recipe for Grilled Chicken with a Dijon Tarragon Sauce is not only quick to make, it’s low fat and delicious! You’ll never believe that it’s only 135 calories per serving, but if you don’t like yogurt you can substitute sour cream instead.
How do you make Grilled Chicken with Dijon Tarragon Sauce?
Start by grilling the chicken breasts and while they are cooking you can make the sauce.
Combine dijon mustard, fresh tarragon, scallions, and fat free/low sodium chicken broth in a small saucepan; then whisk in a little Greek yogurt at the end before pouring the sauce over the chicken.
I told you, easy right? I don’t know about you, but the quicker I can get dinner on the table during the weeknight the better. ~Enjoy!
Visit the recipe index to search for more recipes by category.
More Grilled Chicken Recipes
- Honey Mustard Balsamic Grilled Chicken
- Chicken with Béarnaise Sauce
- Grilled Chicken in a Lime Sea Salt Brine
- Lemon Yogurt and Basil Chicken Skewers
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
- Grill chicken breasts 8-10 minutes or until cooked through; set aside and keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, combine the mustard, tarragon, scallions and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, season with salt and pepper; then remove from heat.
- Whisk in the yogurt until smooth; then pour the sauce over the chicken.
Connect with me on Social Media