Hellmann’s mayonnaise makes every salad taste better like this delicious Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad with Kalamata Olives, Capers and Sun Dried Tomatoes.
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own based on my own personal experiences.
For 100 years, Hellmann’s has brought together the best ingredients – such as oil, vinegar and now cage-free eggs – to help bring out the best meals and moments to America’s tables. I personally grew up on Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise and to me and my family, there is NO substitute.
It’s always fresh, creamy and consistently delicious.To celebrate its 100th birthday, Hellmann’s is teaming up with celebrity chef Mario Batali to showcase how decades of delicious meals start with real, quality ingredients.
Mario put his own spin on a classic recipe for Chicken Pasta Salad with Green Olives and Raisins and it inspired me to create my own unique twist on his salad and enter the contest myself.
How do you make Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad?
I opted to incorporate some of my favorite aromatic flavors like Kalamata olives, capers, sun dried tomatoes, fresh oregano and lemon. Then, I used grilled chicken instead of sautéing for that extra depth in flavor. You can also use leftover rotisserie chicken to save some time as well.
This Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad with Kalamata Olives, Capers and Sun Dried Tomatoes was delicious and would make the perfect cold meal on a hot summer’s day or shared with family and friends as an accompaniment at your next outdoor gathering! ~Enjoy!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and receive a FREE eBook!
Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad with Kalamata Olives, Capers and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 lb. Farfalle Pasta
- 1 lb. Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 3/4 c. Pitted Kalamata Olives, halved
- 2 tbsp. Capers
- 3/4 c. Sun Dried Tomatoes, thin slice
- 2 Scallions, chopped
- 1 c. Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Oregano, chopped
- Kosher Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- While pasta is cooking, season your chicken with salt and pepper; then grill until chicken is cooked through (times may vary depending on the size of your chicken; approx. 15 minutes.) Remove from the grill; then slice the chicken into thin strips.
- In large bowl, whisk together the Hellmann's mayonnaise, oregano, lemon zest and juice until it's creamy.
- Add cooked pasta, chicken, olives, capers, sun dried tomatoes and scallions and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Visit the recipe index to search for more recipes by category.