Are you looking for a light, summer dinner to serve the family? Then this Grilled Chicken with Summer Fruit Salsa is the perfect dish for you!
Plain grilled chicken can get boring, but adding some fresh summer fruit definitely dresses it up a bit. For this recipe I used peaches, mangoes and garden grown Heirloom tomatoes and tossed them with some fresh lime juice and balsamic vinegar.
It takes minutes to make and really has a fresh taste. Not only would this be good on chicken, the salsa can be used on top of pork, seafood or used as a dip. ~Enjoy!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
This Grilled Chicken with Summer Fruit Salsa made with fresh peaches, mangoes and tomatoes is guaranteed to be a new Summer favorite.
- 4- 6oz. Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Prepared Summer Fruit Salsa
- 1 Heirloom Tomato, , finely chopped
- 1 Mango, peeled, de-pitted and finely chopped
- 1 Peach, peeled, de-pitted and finely chopped
- 1 tsp . Red Onion, minced
- 1 Lime, juice only
- 1 tsp . Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp . Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp . Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
Grill chicken until proper internal temperature is reached. Top with chilled salsa.
- Mix all ingredients together and chill until ready to serve. Makes 1 cup.
Visit the recipe index to search for more recipes by category.
*Originally shared August 2012/Updated May 2018