Boneless center cut pork chops topped with lemon pepper seasoning; then oven baked make a tasty gluten free, dairy free and low carb meal.
I can hardly call these Lemon Pepper Pork Chops a recipe because they’re so EASY to make. Every now and then I’ll second guess myself and think a recipe isn’t worth sharing, but I’m sure there are some people out there just starting their cooking journey.
This recipe is one of those classic, simple dishes that can be made with pork chops, chicken or shrimp for a quick, weeknight dinner. It’s also one of our favorites!
For this recipe you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops (mine were about 2-inches thick)
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Cooking Spray (I like to use an olive oil or canola oil spray)
That’s it! You can also use bone-in pork chops, but since they are usually thinner, they’ll take less time to cook.
Where can I find Lemon Pepper Seasoning?
How do you make oven baked Lemon Pepper Pork Chops?
Start by placing the pork chops in an oven safe baking dish or on a sheet pan with a rack; either works fine. Spray the pork chops with cooking spray; then sprinkle the lemon pepper seasoning on top, flip over and repeat for the other side.
Place the dish in a preheated 375 degree F oven for approximately 25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees F.
Other Cooking Methods
Pork chops are a very lean meat so you don’t want to cook them too long or they become super dry. A good rule of thumb is to cook them 6-7 minutes per every 1/2-inch thickness.
Some other ways to cook these pork chops can be any of the following:
- Grill Pan-Grill over direct heat for 8-12 minutes; flipping in between based on their thickness
- Skillet–Add a drizzle of any light oil or cooking spray to the pan once hot; then pan fry over medium heat for approximately 8-12 minutes depending on the thickness
- Air Fryer-Cook at 375 degrees F for 8-10 minutes depending on thickness
My family loves these Lemon Pepper Pork Chops and they’re super flavorful so you’ll want to serve sides and/or vegetables that don’t have robust flavors. This recipe is ready in 30 minutes and is gluten free, dairy free and low carb if you’re following the Keto diet.
Here are some of our favorite serving suggestions:
- Sea Salt Smashed Potatoes
- Mashed Potatoes
- Healthy Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges
- Broccoli and Cheese Risotto
Or steam your favorite vegetable; then sprinkle some lemon pepper seasoning on top before serving!
VISIT THE RECIPE INDEX TO SEARCH FOR MORE RECIPES BY CATEGORY.
More Pork Chop Recipes
- Honey Pecan Pork Chops
- Pork Chops Pizzaiola
- Honey Roasted Garlic Grilled Pork Chops
- Cream Cheese and Chive Stuffed Pork Chops
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE A FREE EBOOK!
- 4- (2-inch) thick boneless pork chops
- 4 teaspooons lemon pepper seasoning
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Start by placing the pork chops in an oven safe baking dish or on a sheet pan with a rack (either works fine).
- Spray the pork chops with cooking spray; then sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon pepper seasoning on top, flip over and repeat for the other side.
- Place the dish in the oven for approximately 25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees F.
CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA