I was in the mood for something crunchy and a little sweet to snack on recently and tweaked my Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Pretzel recipe to make these Pumpkin Spice Pretzels. These pretzels were SO good and not to mention easy!
With only four ingredients and 15 minutes of my time, I had the perfect Fall snack.
What are some serving ideas for Pumpkin Spice Pretzels?
- Game night anyone? These are the perfect snack to pick on while playing your favorite board or card game
- Add some pretzels to your Thanksgiving appetizer or dessert table
- Place them by your bar as people are mingling and mulling around
- Makes a tasty after school snack or quick pick me up treat in the afternoon
You have to try these Pumpkin Spice Pretzels next time you’re looking for something new to snack on. They would also be a great game day or movie night snack. ~Enjoy!
Get my weekly newsletter for the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
Pumpkin Spice Pretzels
- 8 Hard Sourdough Pretzels
- 8 tbsp . Butter, melted
- 2 tsp . Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tbsp . Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break the pretzels into bite sized pieces and place in a bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the melted butter, pumpkin pie spice and maple syrup; mix well.
- Pour the butter mixture over the pretzels and mix well to coat.
- Place the pretzels on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.