While my mom was in town, we took advantage of the gorgeous Spring weather and headed about an hour north to the outlet mall in Tannersville, PA. I know I’ve mentioned that NJ is the mall capital of the world, but 95% of our malls are indoors and it was just too nice not to be outside.
This particular mall is similar to a mall that we visit when we’re in FL called Ellenton Premium Outlets, as it has a wide variety of stores all in one location, with separate store entrances from the outside. I always gravitate towards the food/kitchen/cooking stores and luckily my family shares the same passion.
We stepped into one of those such stores (I can’t even remember which one it was now), and my husband found these Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pretzel Pieces by The Hangover Pretzel Company and proceeded to purchase them. We opened them up later that night and they were so good.
Just the right amount of “sweet” and crunch to satisfy that dessert craving. I’ve made Rosemary and Lemon Seasoned Pretzels myself before, but never ventured further than that. So I decided to try to replicate these on my own. SO EASY! Four ingredients. Ready in 15 minutes. DEE-LIC-IOUS…Sorry Hangover Pretzel Company! ~Enjoy!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
These Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Pretzels are so easy to make at home and have just the right amount of sweet to be called a dessert.
- 8 c . Sourdough Hard Pretzels, broken in pieces
- 8 tbsp . Salted Butter
- 1/4 c . Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp . Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add butter, sugar and cinnamon to a small pot and heat over low heat. Mix together until all of the butter has melted.
- Add the broken pretzel pieces to a bowl; then top with melted butter mixture. Mix well to coat.
- Place the pretzels on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Store in an air tight container