Rosemary Grilled Pork Skewers made with boneless center cut pork marinated in fresh lemon juice, garlic, and rosemary; then skewered with fresh garden vegetables and grilled to perfection.
Today is Food on a Stick Day (I know, there’s a day for everything these days!) and since the weather is starting to warm up a bit, I thought I’d share these Rosemary Grilled Pork Skewers. They’re so easy to make, are healthy and loaded with fresh, aromatic flavors like lemon, garlic and rosemary.
- 1 1/2 lb . Center Cut Pork Loin trimmed and cubed
- 1/4 c . Distilled White Vinegar
- 1/4 c . Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon zest and juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp . Fresh Rosemary finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp . Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp . Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Vegetables cubed (I used baby bella mushrooms, zucchini, onion and Roma tomatoes)
- 8 Skewers
- Combine the vinegar, oil, lemon zest and juice, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk together.
- Add the pork to a resealable plastic bag; then add in the vinegar mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove the pork from the refrigerator; then assemble skewers by alternating 3-4 pieces of pork and vegetables of your choice per skewer.
- Grill 8-10 minutes or until the pork has reached the proper internal temperature.
*Allow for at least 2 hours of refrigeration time.