These White Chocolate Apple Walnut Granola Bars make a tasty afternoon snack or on the go breakfast when you’re craving something a little sweet.
Well now I’m on a homemade making granola kick, but it didn’t start out that way. You see, after I made those Chocolate Chunk Cherry Granola Bars, I had to make them again because the family loved them so much. I was going to send some to a friend, but then hubby ate it before I had a chance to do so.
I decided to make them for the third time, only to realize I only had 1 cup of oats left and since I was packing up my kitchen and trying to run things out, I didn’t want to buy more just to make these. So I decided to experiment…again…and found Apple Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal packages.
This time I used up the oats, added in the apple cinnamon oatmeal, threw in some remaining white chocolate chips and walnuts I had and voila! THESE were even better than the other ones (well at least we all thought so!). They also held up better when trying to cut them so I was able to get 20 bars out of them and trust me, these are a little sweet so one bar at 108 calories each was the perfect nighttime snack with a hot cup of tea. 🙂
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
White Chocolate Apple Walnut Granola Bars
- 6 pkg. Quaker Instant Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 1 c. Quaker Oats
- 1/4 c. White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 c. Honey
- 1/2 c. Blue Agave
- 1/4 c. Walnuts, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl until well blended.
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and pour in the oat mixture. Spread so that it is evenly distributed in the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes; then allow to cool. (I placed mine in the freezer once the pan was cool enough to speed the process). Cut into 20 individual bars.