Celebrate the awakening of Spring with this Blooming Springtime Charcuterie Board made with fresh fruit, vegetables, dips and healthy snacks.
Who's ready for Spring? These cold Winter months are killing me! I can't wait for the days to get longer, the temperatures to to get warmer and the flowers to start blooming.
My overall mood changes this time of year too because I'm more energetic, engaged and much more enjoyable to be around.
We're almost there and with Easter on the horizon, I wanted to share a quick, fun and easy way to celebrate with this Spring Charcuterie Board.
How cute is this?!
This appetizer board is so light, cheerful and healthy to eat. The best part is that it takes hardly any time to make and it will WOW your guests!
To save some time, you can purchase a vegetable snack pack from the grocery store and arrange it; although you may need a few more carrots.
For this recipe you'll need the following ingredients:
Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese
Yogurt Covered Raisins
Fresh Strawberries: In order for the strawberries to lay flat, you'll need to slice them into thirds.
Sugar Snap Peas
Pepperidge Farm Golden Butter crackers
There are so many substitutions you can make. Just pick foods that you will enjoy. Here are a few other suggestions:
- Ranch Dressing: Try our homemade Low Fat Ranch Dressing, Garlic and Cheese Crudité Dip, Semi-Homemade Green Goddess Dip or swap for a Bleu Cheese or Creamy Italian Dressing.
- Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese: any flavored cream cheese will work too like Whipped Mixed Berry, Strawberry, Vegetable or Scallion.
- Yogurt Covered Raisins: If you don't like raisins, try yogurt covered cranberries or add some dried fruit like banana chips and coconut flakes.
- Dried Cranberries: If you're not a fan, you can use dried blueberries or even raisins.
- Chex Mix: We're huge fans of the original flavor, but you can use any flavor or substitute pretzels, popcorn, nuts or even dry roasted edamame!
How do you make a Spring Charcuterie Board?
Place the celery and round bowls down first; then fill the bowls with the three dips: ranch, cream cheese and yogurt.
Slice baby carrots to fit around the two outside bowls creating flowers; then slice the strawberries in half. It's best if you slice off the back side to make them lay flat.
Create two rows of the sliced strawberries; then add the dried cranberries down the center stalk of celery. It looks similar to ants on a log.
Next, layer the sugar snap peas across the bottom so it resembles grass and add a few small pieces of broccoli.
Fill the square bowls with Chex mix and yogurt covered raisins; then place the butterfly crackers along the outside.
VISIT THE RECIPE INDEX TO SEARCH FOR MORE RECIPES BY CATEGORY.
More Appetizer Recipes
- Baked Brie with Dried Cherries
- Eggplant Caponata
- Fried Artichoke Hearts
- Healthy Grilled Peach Crostini
- Olive Tapenade
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE A FREE EBOOK!
Spring Charcuterie Board
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt
- 3 ribs celery
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup fresh broccoli florets
- ½ cup yogurt covered raisins (about 4 small boxes)
- ½ cup Chex mix
- 6 large strawberries (sliced)
- 3 cups baby carrots (sliced)
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm Golden Butter crackers
- Place the celery and round 3.5 oz bowls down first. then fill the bowls with the 3 dips, ranch, cream cheese and yogurt.
- Slice baby carrots to fit around the two outside bowls creating flowers; then slice the strawberries in half.
- Create two rows of the sliced strawberries; then add the dried cranberries down the center stalk of celery.
- Next, layer the sugar snap peas across the bottom so it resembles grass and add a few small pieces of broccoli.
- Fill the square bowls with Chex mix and yogurt covered raisins; then place the butterfly crackers along the outside.
Leave a Reply