These tasty bite sized bites made with Brie cheese, pecans and Bourbon in phyllo cups make the perfect Fall appetizer. Perfect for game day snacking or holiday entertaining!
*This post may contain affiliate links.
One of our favorite cheeses is Brie. It’s super smooth, creamy and is mild in flavor. Pair that with nutty pecans and Bourbon and you get these delicious Bourbon Pecan Brie Bites.
Thanksgiving is around the corner and like I’ve mentioned in the past, I like to make at least one new recipe each year to add to our favorites.
This year I decided on a new appetizer and wanted it to be super easy to make. Nailed it!
These appetizer bites take about 10 minutes to prepare; then another 8-10 minutes in the oven and makes 15 appetizer bites. All you need are six ingredients!
For this recipe you’ll need the following ingredients:
Mini Phyllo Pastry Shells: You can usually find these in the frozen dessert section of your grocers freezer.
Brie Cheese: You only need 15 small pieces of cheese so a wedge of Brie should be plenty instead of purchasing the whole wheel.
Light Brown Sugar
How do you make Bourbon Pecan Brie Bites?
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F; then line the pasty shells on top of a sheet pan.
In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter, bourbon and pecans. Cut the Brie into fifteen, 1/2-inch size pieces; then place one piece of cheese inside each pastry shell.
Top with the bourbon pecan mixture; then place in the oven and bake 8-10 minutes until the cheese has melted and is hot and bubbly.
VISIT THE RECIPE INDEX TO SEARCH FOR MORE RECIPES BY CATEGORY.
More Brie Recipes
- Baked Brie en Croute with Apples and Pecans
- Apple & Brie Flatbread
- Spinach, Mushroom & Brie Tomatoes
- Brie and Raspberry Jam Panini
- Baked Brie with Dried Cherries
- Pumpkin & Brie Mini Quiche
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE A FREE EBOOK!
Bourbon Pecan Brie Bites
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F; then line the pasty shells on top of a sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, pecans, butter and bourbon.
- Place one piece of cheese inside each pastry shell; then top with the bourbon pecan mixture.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is hot and bubbly.