Fresh green beans and sliced peaches tossed with chopped pecans in a maple vinaigrette is a delightfully flavorful Autumnal salad.
I know I’m a little late with this one as August was National Peach Month, but at least I made it under the wire. Besides, you can still get fresh, juicy peaches through the end of September.
I really enjoyed this salad as it had the perfect mix of crunchy and sweet.
How do you make Green Bean and Peach Salad with a maple pecan vinaigrette?
Start by trimming the ends of the green beans; then place in a steamer pot. Fill the bottom portion of the pot with about 3-inches of water, cover pot and bring to a boil.
Allow the green beans to steam until they are cooked, but still slightly crisp. Remove from the pot and rinse under cold water.
Add the beans, sliced peaches and pecans to a bowl; then make the vinaigrette by mixing all of the ingredients together until smooth. Pour the vinaigrette on top of the beans and peaches and mix well. ~Enjoy!
VISIT THE RECIPE INDEX TO SEARCH FOR MORE RECIPES BY CATEGORY.
More Salad Recipes
- Roasted Grape Tomato and Green Bean Salad
- Mediterranean Garbanzo and Green Bean Salad
- Corn and Peach Salad
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE A FREE EBOOK!
Green Bean & Peach Salad in a Maple Pecan Vinaigrette
For the Salad
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 1 peach, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- prepared vinaigrette
For the Salad
- Trim the ends of the green beans, then place in a steamer pot. Fill the bottom portion of the pot with about 3-inches of water, cover pot and bring to a boil. Allow to steam until the beans are cooked, but still slightly crisp. Remove from the pot and rinse under cold water.
- Add the beans, peaches, pecans and prepared Maple Vinaigrette to a bowl and mix well.
For the Maple Vinaigrette
- Whisk together all ingredients in bowl.
CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA