Spinach & Chick Pea Soup is a light, broth soup made with fresh spinach, tomatoes, garlic and chick peas. Satisfying for lunch or dinner.
Spinach & Chick Pea Soup
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 c. Fat Free Chicken Broth; divided
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1 Roma Tomato, diced
- 2 c. Packed Baby Spinach
- 1-15 ounce Can Chick Peas, rinsed and drained
- Add 1/4 cup of the chicken broth, garlic, basil, tomatoes and spinach to a large pot and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the chick peas and remaining chicken broth. Then using your immersion blender, pulse 4-5 times leaving some of the beans whole.
- Bring the soup up to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
Connect with me on Social Media