This quick and easy Hot Creamed Spinach Dip made with only five ingredients is delicious and a definite crowd pleaser. Perfect to serve as an appetizer or game day snacking!
During the summer, we like to sit on our deck (Sangria in hand) and have some light snacks on a weekend afternoon. And in the fall, we do the same, only we’re inside usually watching our favorite sports team or a movie so I’m always looking for something new to make that we can nibble on.
One of our favorites is this Hot Creamed Spinach Dip.
I came up with this dip idea after I wasn’t sure how the stuffed figs recipe would go over and wanted to have a Plan B. I just started throwing ingredients into a bowl until it looked like a ‘dip’ consistency, then baked it.
How do you make Hot Creamed Spinach Dip?
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare spinach according to package directions and add to a bowl. Allow to cool slightly so the sour cream doesn’t curdle; then add the vegetable mix, sour cream, and cheeses.
Mix well and place the mixture in an oven safe baking dish and bake for 15 minutes; then serve hot with tortilla chips.
This Hot Creamed Spinach Dip was incredibly tasty and so easy! It’s ready in less than 30 minutes and makes a great, last minute dip idea that was cheesy and delicious! ~Enjoy!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and receive a FREE eBook!
Hot Creamed Spinach Dip
- 1- 16(ounce) pkg. Frozen Creamed Spinach
- 1 pkg. Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1 c. Sour Cream
- 1/4 c. Pecorino Romano Cheese, grated
- 1/4 c. Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook spinach according to package directions and add to a bowl.
- Allow to cool slightly so the sour cream doesn't curdle, then add in the vegetable mix, sour cream, and cheeses; mix well.
- Place the mixture in an oven safe baking dish and bake for 15 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.
Visit the recipe index to search for more recipes by category.