2 c. All-Purpose Flour
2 tbsp. Baking Powder
3 tbsp. Granulated Sugar
1 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Pumpkin Spice
1/2 c. Pumpkin Puree
1 1/2 c. Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and pumpkin spice; mix well.
2. In a separate larger bowl, whisk the eggs, then add in the pumpkin, milk and vanilla; mix well.
3. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk together until there are no lumps.
4. Heat your frying pan or griddle on medium heat. When you sprinkle a few flecks of water on your pan and the water ‘dances’ or jumps off the pan, then you know the pan is hot enough to cook on.
5. Spray the pan with cooking spray and ladle some of the batter onto the pan (approx. 4″ in diameter)
6. Cook for approximately 2 minutes or until the pancake starts to bubble on the top and around the edges. Flip the pancake and cook the other side until it is golden and remove. Makes 12 pancakes.
*Tip #2: You can also use butter to cook the pancakes, but I prefer using cooking spray with a non-stick pan to reduce the calories.