Sriracha hot sauce combined with extra virgin olive oil, fresh lime juice and cauliflower; then roasted until golden brown.
I like things "matchy-matchy" so they say and when it comes to food, I like the food I'm eating to be all of the same type of flavor or at least compliment it. I know, I beat to a different drum sometimes.
So when I made those Sriracha & Lime Turkey Meatballs recently, I just had to match the flavor and kick up my cauliflower a notch as well with this recipe for Sriracha Lime Roasted Cauliflower.
If you haven't paired the two flavors together yet, you don't know what you're missing! A hot kick from the Sriracha; then a cool down with the citrus flavor of lime. A perfect combination in my book.
Since my family and I love roasted cauliflower and eat it at least 3-4 times a month, I like to experiment with new ways to prepare it besides just roasting it with garlic and this one was a winner.
Simply whisk together some Sriracha, fresh lime zest and juice and a little olive oil, toss over fresh cauliflower; then roast until golden brown. Easy right? You're family will love this version...guaranteed! ~Enjoy!
- 1 large Head Cauliflower, rinsed and cut down into florets
- 1 tbsp, Sriracha
- 1 Lime, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How do you make Sriracha Lime Roasted Cauliflower?
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F; then add the cauliflower to a bowl.
Combine the Sriracha, lime zest and juice, and oil in a small bowl. Whisk together then pour over cauliflower. Toss to coat.
Finally, add cauliflower to a baking sheet or roasting pan and bake for 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
Visit the recipe index to search for more recipes by category.
More Cauliflower Recipes
- Horseradish Cheddar Cauliflower Gratin
- Creamy White Cheddar Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower (GF|DF|Keto)
- Roasted Cauliflower Steaks Parmesan
- Sesame Roasted Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- Parmesan Fried Cauliflower
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and receive a FREE eBook!
Sriracha Lime Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add the cauliflower to a bowl.
- Combine the Sriracha, lime zest and juice, and oil in a small bowl. Whisk together then pour over cauliflower. Toss to coat.
- Add cauliflower to a baking sheet or roasting pan and bake for 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
Connect with me on Social Media