Sriracha hot sauce combined with extra virgin olive oil, fresh lime juice and cauliflower; then roasted until golden brown.
I like things “matchy-matchy” so they say and when it comes to food, I like the food I’m eating to be all of the same type of flavor or at least compliment it. I know, I beat to a different drum sometimes.
So when I made those Sriracha & Lime Turkey Meatballs recently, I just had to match the flavor and kick up my cauliflower a notch as well with this recipe for Sriracha Lime Roasted Cauliflower.
If you haven’t paired the two flavors together yet, you don’t know what you’re missing! A hot kick from the Sriracha; then a cool down with the citrus flavor of lime. A perfect combination in my book.
Since my family and I love roasted cauliflower and eat it at least 3-4 times a month, I like to experiment with new ways to prepare it besides just roasting it with garlic and this one was a winner.
Simply whisk together some Sriracha, fresh lime zest and juice and a little olive oil, toss over fresh cauliflower; then roast until golden brown. Easy right? You’re family will love this version…guaranteed! ~Enjoy!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
Sriracha Lime Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 Large Head Cauliflower, rinsed and cut down into florets
- 1 tbsp . Sriracha
- 1 Lime, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp . Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add the cauliflower to a bowl.
- Combine the Sriracha, lime zest and juice, and oil in a small bowl. Whisk together then pour over cauliflower. Toss to coat.
- Add cauliflower to a baking sheet or roasting pan and bake for 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
Connect with me on Social Media
Visit the recipe index to search for more recipes by category.