This Tuscan-Style Grilled Rib Eye Steak marinated in fresh rosemary, garlic, balsamic vinegar and olive oil is so tender, it will melt in your mouth.
Grilling season is finally here so one of the first things I did when I broke out my grill was to make this Tuscan-Style Grilled Rib Eye Steak.
Rib eye steak is my family’s ‘go-to’ cut of beef when it comes to grilling season. Sure, a filet is nice, but I really love the marbling in the rib eye cut; which helps keep the meat tender and juicy. I generally just sprinkle with a little Kosher or Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper, but I wanted to give you guys a new beef recipe since it’s been a while.
On that note, I also wanted to make it as simple as possible and you can’t get much easier than this recipe. Combine fresh chopped rosemary and garlic; then whisk in balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and the salt and pepper. Add your steaks to a resealable plastic bag; then pour in the marinade. Allow to sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight; then grill to your liking. Simple right?
This Tuscan-Style Grilled Rib Eye Steak was incredibly flavorful; not to mention tender. Two rib eye steaks are plenty for the three of us, with enough leftover to top our lunchtime salads or make a rib eye steak sandwich. I served our steaks with Green Beans with Tomato & Garlic and Balsamic Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and my family LOVED it. I hope yours will too. ~Enjoy!
Get my weekly newsletter for the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
- 2 Rib Eye Steaks
- 2 tbsp . Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 c . Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp . Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp . Kosher or Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp . Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Add the rosemary, garlic, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to a small bowl and whisk together.
- Add the steaks to a resealable plastic bag; then add the marinade mixture. Seal the bag and coat the beef.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight; then grill to your liking.